Stories for children aged 0 – 4 years:
All early years sessions include song and sensory elements.
- Dinosaur Detectives: I’ll transform your setting into an archaeological site! Includes storytelling, dance, fossil making and yoga.
- Traditional tales: features lively stories from Europe, West Africa, Central Asia, South East Asia and South America, followed by a related art activity or dance.
- Seasonal stories: seasons, life cycles, migration, weather, cultural and religious festivals. Plant seeds or create your own weather vane!
- Superheros: meet Anansi, the original spiderman of West Africa, the magical pearl divers of Japan and the real-life female warriors who inspired Wonder Woman!
- Circus Tricks: these fun tales celebrate bravery, tenacity and working together as a team. Plus you’ll get the chance to practice some of your own circus tricks!