Looking for some easy activities for kids? Why not make these storytelling stones from the activity book, Show Me a Story? You can use paper, fabric or anything you have lying around!
If you have young children around, make sure the stones are too big to be a choking hazard.
1. Find some stones in warm water
2. Choose coloured paper, fabric or paints
3. Think of some fun animals, people, places or magical beings that could make a fun story
4. Stick your creations onto the stones with glue
5. Once dry, give them one last coat of a clear drying glue, like PVA
6. Leave them to dry
7. You’re ready to start making stories!